Today i am going to tell you about a complete and a comprehensive guide on how to install Android Apps and Games via BlueStacks. What is Bluestacks? BlueStacks is one of the most powerful and a dominant android emulator which is used to download and install Android apps and games directly to your PC, Windows and Mac. Basically the developers of the BlueStacks emulator has designed this application to enjoy an whole setup of android on a operating system like Windows or MAC. BlueStacks works as medium or a bridge between your Android and Windows Operating System and the best part is that you can also get this emulator on your MAC as well.
Why you need to do this? Suppose you enjoy playing an application on your Android device and suddenly you think of playing it on the bigger with no lag or problem, so you go connect your internet and search everywhere but you find no official or a proper way to enjoy it on your PC, then this third party emulator will help you to do it easily. After getting BlueStacks on your PC or MAC, I bet you will never play the game on your tiny Android screen you will prefer to play it on your PC instead of your Android Device. This is main reason behind the popularity of BlueStacks Emulator.
BlueStacks emulator is one of the easiest way which provides you an interface to run and Play Android Apps and Games on your PC and Mac. Below you can see some simple and easy steps through which you can easily download and install BlueStacks on your Windows and MAC. But before moving towards the stage on how to install Android Apps and Games via BlueStacks let us see some features of the emulator.
Features of BlueStacks App Player:
- Lets you search and install your favorite app and game right from your desktop computer or laptop.
- The software is absolutely free without any hidden charges or costs.
- You can download paid apps for free through BlueStacks.
- The software has a simple User-Interface, which runs smoothly without causing any lag spikes.
- You can login with your Google account to enable synchronization feature so that data between your Android device and BlueStacks app player stays updated.
- The software runs perfectly on different versions of windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- It supports all input devices like Keyboard, Mouse, etc.
- It allows one click installation of apps.
How To Install Android Apps and Games for PC via BlueStacks:
- First of all make sure that your device is connect to the internet or a wifi.
- Now open your internet browser and go to the official website of BlueStacks which is this BlueStacks.com.
- Now download BlueStacks on your Windows.
- Once the downloading is complete, open the file where you save it.
- Now run the setup of the file which is named as BlueStacks by double clicking on it.
- After this you need follow the on-screen instructions of BlueStacks and proceed with the installation.
- After the installation method is complete it asks you to enable the Play store access, you need to select both options on your screen and then click to proceed the process.
- Now you are ready to use BlueStacks on your PC an icon of BlueStacks will appear on your PC’s Desktop. You can now play and use Android Apps and Games on your PC.
Hope this is helpful for you. If you find any kind of issue related on how to install Android Apps and Games via BlueStacks please let us know in the comments section below.